The Sponsorship Consultant is responsible for raising money through the sale of sponsorship and packages by targeting various companies, organizations, and associations. The right individual is a self-starter who is capable to represent SAPNA while demonstrating the value of our network.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilize electronic and written correspondence and face-to-face meetings as tools in order to reach and exceed the budgeted sponsorship target for SAPNA.
- Research and develop a list of potential sponsors.
- Research and develop a list of potential when required.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential sponsorship clients.
- Keep precise records of conversations with all prospects and existing sponsors.
- Invoice sponsors once agreements have been reached.
- Assist in preparing promotional material to advertise opportunities.
- Maintain knowledge of event timelines and sponsorship deadlines.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this task successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are representative of the knowledge, continuous proactive skill and /or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. General qualification requirements include the ability to communicate client needs and resolve issues independently. Ability to establish and master goals. Ability to identify and develop accounts. Ability to act independently with minimal or no supervision.
This is a paid opportunity which would require an average of 6 hours a week. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAPNA Toronto is expanding by adding a Content/Outreach Coordinator to the team. This is a volunteer opportunity which is flexible and will require an average of 1.5 hours a week.
These duties include:
- Reaching out to notable professionals for weekly features.
- Capturing live social media footage at events.
- Utilizing SAPNA Toronto’s social media channels via Hootsuite.
- Planning social media content to stay abreast of the content calendar.
- Brainstorming and collaborating best practices for social media content.
- Utilizing appropriate hashtags and user tags to increase end user engagement.
- Occasionally creating social media ads via Facebook and Instagram. – Proofreading social media content before posting.
Why Be a Part SAPNA Toronto?
Mentorship and Skills Development:
Get practical training and coaching from a team of seasoned professionals.
Meet Toronto’s finest professionals which will enhance your career. You will become acquainted through attending workshops, events, and more!
You will be credited for the content you can create. Your material will be broadcasted to a broad network of 12,000+ professionals.
Ready to get started? Send your CV to email@example.com.