Home Community

Community

POOJA HANDA, CP24

“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel“ -Maya Angelou BRIEF HISTORY, BACKGROUND, UNDERTAKINGS, AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS   From a very young age, I had a love for performing. If I wasn’t acting out skits, or doing impressions, I […]

ARSHIYA BHAN, BELLY AB FITNESS

“I am finally able to recognize this That the universe is inside me; ready to be awakened with my thoughts Today I will unleash my fears and accept my passion  I will be my own protector A warrior I will become who is undefeatable  I understand every obstacle in my life has given me the […]

FORAM KAPADIA, KAPADIA LABEL

“Never a destination, always a journey!” -Kim Jones BRIEF HISTORY, BACKGROUND, UNDERTAKINGS, AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS   Growing up in small-town never stopped my big visions. Life has only been upwards and onwards since I pursued to follow my dreams. After completing my schooling and graduation in India, I packed my bags to explore the west. I […]

AMAR & URAVI PANCHAL, AXIS HEALTHCARE

“What’s the secret to success? Right decisions. How do you make right decisions? Experience. How do you get experience? Wrong decisions.” – John Wayne BRIEF HISTORY, BACKGROUND, UNDERTAKINGS, AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS       Uravi: I started by working as an Associate Chiropractor for other clinics while Amar was working as a Medical Lab Technologist and […]

MILI SOCH

“Where focus goes, energy flows” – Tony Robbins  BRIEF HISTORY, BACKGROUND, UNDERTAKINGS, AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS Toronto-based recording artist, Mili Soch, focuses on creating desi hip-hop music in Hinglish (Hindi + English). Ethnically, born in India, raised in Scarbrough, ON. Soon after receiving the “Most Promising Musical Artist of 2017” during ANOKHI’s 15th annual Award Show, Mili […]

SONIA G. OF CHIC EVENTS BY SONIA

“Everything happens for a reason!” BRIEF HISTORY, BACKGROUND, UNDERTAKINGS, AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS I’ve always had a passion for planning events, even when I was in university and planning events really had nothing to do with my degree! I always wanted to have my own event planning company, and to orchestrate beautiful events and weddings! due to […]

SUNANDINI VERMA OF AMREV MEDIA

“You are what your deep, driving desire is. As your desire is, so is your will. As your will is, so is your deed. As your deed is, so is your destiny.”— Brihadaranyaka Upanishad BRIEF HISTORY, BACKGROUND, UNDERTAKINGS, AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS After studying Communications and Broadcast Journalism, I went into film. I was lucky enough to […]

JASMEET SIDHU

TELL US MORE ABOUT YOUR BACKGROUND I’ve been a journalist, photographer, video producer and speaker, and have worked all over the world in the media, tech and entertainment industry. I cherish the diversity of experiences I’ve had, because there are very few people who can say they’ve worked as a reporter at a major newspaper, […]